+33 (0)1 44 95 20 00
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 95 20 00
Languages: French, English
For many years, Cécile Fresquet has brought her extensive expertise to the firm’s corporate department.
In particular, she has acquired solid experience in the supervision and management of the firm’s portfolio of French and foreign commercial and civil companies and other private law groupings, in liaison with clients and external partners (auditors, tax experts, etc.).
She is responsible in particular for:
- the establishment, early dissolution and liquidation of companies or economic interest groups,
- opening, closing and changing of branches,
- capital transactions,
- mergers, acquisitions and transfers of companies as well as transfers of assets,
- changes in corporate governance (changes in management, compliance with shareholders’ agreements, etc.),
- maintenance of company registers,
- establishment of associations and their changes as well as their formalities with the competent authority,
- formalities with the administrative authorities, in particular the clerks of the commercial courts.
- Commercial law
- Mergers and Acquisitions/Restructuring
- Corporate law
- Commercial Law/Commercial Contracts
- Aeronautics industry
- Completion of two semesters of the Higher Diploma of Notaries (DSN): Inheritance Law and Company Law (1997)
- Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Notarial Law (1996 – Paris II Assas)
- Master’s degree in Private Law (1995 – University of Paris II Assas)